E-Payments in FileMaker
If you are planning to learn about E-Payments in FileMaker, watch this video of Mike Beargie about integrating E-payments in your custom app. Among other things, you'll learn:
- The three keys to security
- Plugins (360Works Plastic in particular)
- API Handoffs
- Page Handoffs
- Reverse Writes
Beargie also talks about CCQ-FM, a PCI compliant solution that works on FileMaker Client as well as FileMaker Go. I installed that solution for a store a few years back and it works pretty well. And, since it cuts out the middleman, the rates are very competitive.
View the course outline and download the sample file here.
Here is what the course outline says you will learn:
- Learn the different methods for accepting payments in your custom app
- Explore the numerous products available for easy and instant integration
- Mitigate security risks with smart planning and existing secure solutions
- Take credit card payments to go with FileMaker Go payment solution
Lots of goodies, and here are some of the best:
- Remove some of the stock apps
- Pick up your iPhone to see notifications
- Launch the camera faster than ever before
- Deal with notifications from other apps
- Change the intensity of the flashlight
- Copy and paste between multiple devices
Check out the article for the rest of the list.
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
US comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)