I am still working a lot of hours on my latest project, DroneEutopia, so another short post today.
Looking for white papers by Stephen Blackwell and Wim Decorte? Here's a link to 13 white papers, covering a host of topics:
- FileMaker® Server 17: Admin Console, Admin CLI, And Admin API
There are 10 more papers at the link.
One diver died trying to help, and the oxygen levels are getting low. It's going to be dicey.
Org Charts in FileMaker?
6 Truths About Exercise That Nobody Wants to Believe
More James Clear advice – highly researched and easy to read:
- Commit to the long term (This is easy for me, I've been working out all my adult life)
- Set a schedule for your training (It's on the calendar for three days a week something I usually beat)
- Focus on the best exercises (I need to work on this)
- Start light and train for volume before intensity (Done)
- Make slow progress each week (Very slow, but I do make it a goal)
- Record your workouts. (I never have done this...)
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey,