Guy Stevens on handling multiple addresses multiple ways:
Guy also has a download available here.
Sometimes simple things have the most impact. Hendrik EdBerg of the PositivityBlog shares three simple ideas about daily mindfulness:
- Slow Down
- Tell yourself: Now I am…
- Disrupt your thoughts + quickly reconnect with the here and now
I’ll add to #2: Help yourself focus on what you are doing by turning off your ringer, most banner alerts, popups, etc. Leave only those that remind of what you need to do next. Hide your email–and check it less frequently. In other words, make it easier to focus on what you are doing at any given time.
- Read and write RFID tags to track goods, assets and people
- Capture sensor data to collect environmental data such as temperature or force
- Control servo motors to automate moving parts of robots and machines
- Read digital and analog inputs to control your solution by physical controls
- Set digital outputs to switch lights and other electrical devices
- New Display text on an LCD display to create custom user interface such as cashbox
- New Set analog outputs to control electronic equipment
In America any boy may become President and I suppose it’s just one of the risks he takes.
Speech in Indianapolis, 26 Sept. 1952
US diplomat & Democratic politician (1900 – 1965)